Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Other Muscles worked
Triceps Bench Dips with Straight Legs Guide
- Sit on the side of a bench and place your hands on the edge of that bench.
- Place your feet on the floor and away from the bench. Slide to the rear of the bench and straighten your arms.
- Position your feet on the floor and keep your legs straight.
- Lower your body so that the glutes almost touch the ground.
- Extend your arms to lift your hips back to the starting position. Repeat a desired number of sets.
- Always roll your shoulders backwards, open your chest and ensure your hands are placed underneath your shoulders.
- Point the elbows to the back as you bend your arms and inhale.
- Breathe out while lifting yourself.
Triceps Bench Dips with Straight Legs Benefits
- The triceps bench dips with straight legs tightens and tones the triceps, thus getting rid of flabby arms.
- The upper body is strengthened by the triceps bench dips with straight legs.
- With straight legs, the hamstrings, glutes and the quads are also engaged, thus strengthening the lower body too.