Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is similar to the normal glute bridge with just the exception of it being on tip toes.
Major Muscles Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Tip Toe Glute Bridge Guide
- Start by lying on your back with knees bent and lift your heels off the floor.
- Lift your hips in an up motion and this will form a straight ascending line from the hip to the knees.
- Squeeze your butt for 3 counts then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
- Do 10 to 15 reps of the exercise or you could do more depending on the number of reps that have been recommended for you.
- Remember to squeeze your butt muscles every time you raise your hips.
- If you have had a neck or spinal injury prior, do not do this exercise until you have sought the approval of your medical doctor.
Benefits of doing the Tip Toe Glute Bridge Exercise
Strengthens your core and glute muscles.
Tip toe glute bridges may help ease lower back pain.
You can perform this exercise anywhere, without weights or any equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]