Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is an exercise traditionally done in a yoga class as it helps in opening up of the hips. However it can be adapted by anyone even without doing
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Runners Lunge Guide
- Get into a crawl like position which is on all fours.
- Stretch then your legs behind into an almost press-up position.
- Bring one leg forward and the knee to your chest while the heel of your foot reaches your hands position.
- Sink in your hips as you hold in that position for a time.
- Switch to the other leg in the same manner.
- Do two sets of ten reps or the number of reps recommended.
- Ensure you have on proper gym clothing or elastic material as this exercise is quite flexy and requires room.
- If it is too strenuous or difficult, drop the back knee into a kneeling like position.
Benefits of the Runners Lunge
Opens the hip flexors.
Helps in flexibility.
Can be done anywhere without gym equipment.