Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is very deceiving, you’ll be surprised by how challenging it is to perform it for one minute.
Major Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Shoulder Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Upper Back
Reverse Arm Circles Guide
- Stand with legs together and hands spread out horizontally, bringing out a letter T.
- Now swing your arms in a reverse circle in that horizontal position.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You may do more reps as by your workout plan or at your own discretion as you advance in the exercise.
- In order to make it more challenging, you could increase the pace of reverse circling.
- Ensure to hold in your core muscles throughout the exercise.
- You can hold light dumbbells to engage your shoulder and trapezius muscles more.
- Do a light warm-up before doing exercise such as shoulder rolls because the shoulders are very sensitive.
Benefits of the Reverse Arm Circles Exercise
You can use reverse arm circles are a warm-up exercise an upper body workout because they increase circulation your shoulders and arms thus reducing the risk of injury.
If you want bigger and stronger shoulders, this exercise can be handy, especially if you use dumbbells.