Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This article, you will discover how to perform goblet squats and how to avoid common mistakes.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Arm Muscles
Goblet Squat Guide
- Stand with legs wide apart, in about more than shoulder-width distance. Ensure your feet are firm and facing forward.
- Ensure you have your hands forward and holding on to a dumbbell just at chest level.
- Get into a squat position by bending your legs to about 90 degrees and having an upright back position.
- Get back up to the starting position and ensure to squeeze your glutes.
- Perform as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- Ensure to keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
- You could bounce a little on the squat position before coming back up.
- Use a heavier dumbbell if you want to increase resistance.
Benefits of the Goblet Squat Exercise
Holding a dumbbell makes this exercise more rewarding than regular squats.
You can use home equipment like water bottles to perform this exercise.
This exercise will improve your athletic performance and boost your weight loss.
You can adjust the weight to fit your strength level.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]