Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below) Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Upper back
Decline Push Ups Guide
- Start in the normal plank position with your feet placed on top of a step, your wrists under your shoulders and the feet spaced hip-width apart.
- Bend your elbows to lower chest. Bend until the chest almost touches the floor.
- Straighten your elbows to return to the start position. Repeat to complete a set.
- Maintain a straight line from the head through the torso to the hips
- With your core engaged, breath in as you slowly bend your elbows
- Breath out while straightening your elbows to the starting position.
Decline Push Ups Benefits
- Decline/ elevated push ups help in lifting your breasts and strengthening your shoulders.
- This decline push ups also tones and shapes the back, the triceps and the shoulders.
- Improves core stability as well as strength.