Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
- Hip flexors
Bicycle crunches guide
- Start by lying on your back on a mat, lift your shoulders off the surface and lift both legs. Keep both hands behind your head.
- Bring your right knee and the left elbows close together and crunch to the side while fully stretching the left leg straight.
- Stretch the right leg and return your left elbow to the starting position and switch side
- Repeat the process switching sides until you complete a set
- Elbows should be open to keep neck muscle relaxed
- The muscles of the core should be engaged fully when carrying out a bicycle crunches exercise
- Your shoulder blades should be maintained off the mat and the rhythm should be steady.
Bicycle crunches benefits
- Bicycle crunches are useful in waist slimming
- Useful for burning calories and increasing the heart rate
- Bicycle crunches improve your core strength and make you more flexible and stable.