If building muscle or losing weight is a big challenge for you, this article will inspire you with famous quotes about challenging yourself.
The truth is reaching your ideal weight or building your dream body isn’t easy. And if you don’t push yourself you might not attain your goal.
Read the quotes below every time you feel like giving up or when you feel your goal is unattainable.
You may also want to check out these 500 inspirational quotes. And these inspirational photos of fit people in their 60s and 70s.
Famous quotes about challenging yourself
1. If you never challenge yourself you will never realize what you can become – Anonymous
2. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it –Molière
3. Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional – Roger Crawford
4. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars – Khalil Gibran
5. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly – Robert F. Kennedy
6. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent – Marilyn vos Savant
7. Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate, and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed – Paulo Coelho
8. Relentless, repetitive self-talk is what changes our self-image – Denis Waitley
9. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light – Aristotle Onassis
10. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes – William James
11. Our ability to handle life’s challenges is a measure of our strength of character – Les Brown
12. Challenges are meant to be met and overcome – Liu Xiang
13. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are – Bernice Johnson Reagon
14. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials – Chinese proverb
15. A challenge is an opportunity to prove your ability to yourself, and others – Joe Brown
16. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny – C.S. Lewis
17. Only by seeking challenges can we hope to find the best in ourselves – Robert Rodriguez
18. Only those who never step, never stumble – Richard Paul Evans
19. Never back down from a real challenge. They give the best lessons in life – Lil Wayne
20. Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow – Anthony Robbins
We will always face challenges in life. But don’t let them stop you. Push through the challenges and stay consistent. You’ll eventually reach your goal.
What’s your biggest challenge right now?[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]