AdvoCare Cleanse is a product designed to rid your body of waste and increase the absorption of nutrients. The hype around this product claims it can cleanse and detoxify your system.
It has a unique blend of herbal ingredients, which the manufacturer claims works in just 10 days.
Specifically, it consists of three main products: ProBiotic RESTORE ULTRA capsule, AdvoCare Cleanse tablets, and AdvoCare Fiber.
Note that all these products come included in the AdvoCare Cleanse box.
But is it the best product for you?
Let us dive in!
Ingredients of AdvoCare Cleanse
It has more than twenty ingredients.
The herbal cleanse contains Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B12, B7, and B9.
Vitamins play a unique role in detox cleansers. For instance, Vitamin B2, riboflavin, helps the liver detox better.
Vitamin B1 helps with the process of converting food into energy. Vitamin B3 also plays the same role. However, it also has antioxidant properties, protecting your body from free radicals.
Vitamin B12 can reduce your body’s rebody’s to artificial additives from other foods.
However, studies show that B12 deficiency can lead to increased free radicals that increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Biotin, or Vitamin B7, helps your body break down fats, carbs, and amino acids. This plays a significant role in cleansing your body. Biotin also helps maintain liver health.
Finally, Vitamin B9 or folate plays a role in creating one of the body’s most potent antioxidants, glutathione.
The supplement has 800mg of Vitamin C, which is a known antioxidant. It has numerous benefits.
However, recent research shows that vitamin C supplementation protects your body from toxins from oxidized fats, reducing the risk of inflammation and DNA damage.
AdvoCare contains zinc and calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid).
This acid helps build enzymes that break down fatty acids and enable metabolism.
Zinc helps protect your body from free radicals. It also helps your body expel heavy metals.
Inositol is a sugar found in your body. It can also be sourced from foods.
It helps improve insulin sensitivity which helps with blood sugar control.
In addition, inositol supports the liver during detox.
Taurine is an amino acid.
It supports heart and brain function. In addition, it supports nerve cell growth.
However, it neutralizes and detoxes toxins and harmful substances from the degradation of fatty acids.
5. Herbal Concentrate
This cleanse contains a proprietary herbal blend, which contains:
- cranberry fruit juice powder
- extracts of burdock root
- Silymarin(from milk thistle leaf)
- senna leaf
- Astragalus root
- Schisandra fruit
- beetroot powder
- odorless garlic
- bulb powder
Together, these herbal extracts provide antioxidants and protect the liver from damage by free radicals.
Some have more specific roles, such as garlic, which contains molecules that help promote the development of white blood cells.
Benefits of AdvoCare Cleanse
Some benefits of using this supplement include:
- It improves the digestive system and cleanses your body’s inbody’s
- The supplement will help you rid your body of waste products while also improving the absorption of nutrients. Associate this with its unique blend of herbal ingredients.
- It can help you manage your weight.
What are the Pros of AdvoCare Cleanse?
- The supplement contains additional products in the box, otherwise sold as stand-alone products in the market. Since it includes those products, it offers excellent value for money.
- It contains laxatives that can help manage constipation.
- The product is free of banned substances.
Cons of AdvoCare Cleanse
- It can create electrolyte imbalances in your body.
- It contains ingredients that the Food and Drug Administration does not usually regulate. Therefore, it could eventually harm you.
- It can cause glucose spikes, changes in blood pressure, and persistent stomach pain.
Dosage and Direction of Usage
The manufacturers of AdvoCare Cleanse recommend you take it for twenty-four days. Note that the first ten days are the cleanse face.
To add to that, the Cleanse offers a clear instructions manual that explains how to use it. Here are some valuable tips regarding how to use the supplement:
- It is advisable to eat healthy and nutrient-rich food while taking it.
- Also, include fresh fruits, whole grains, and vegetables.
- Keep your body hydrated.
- Avoid junk foods, fried and heavy foods.
- Additionally, avoid thermogenic foods when using this supplement.
Note that this supplement can harm your children. Keep it away from their reach. Also, people below the age of 18 should not use this supplement.
AdvoCare Cleanse Reviews
The cleanse has a 4.2-star rating on Amazon.
The positive reviews state:
- It can help you kickstart your diet since it helps with appetite control.
- It also reduces bloating.
- The cleanse helps you lose weight.
The negative reviews state:
- The texture is horrible.
- The flavor is unpleasant.
- It can increase gassiness.
AdvoCare Cleanse Alternatives
1. USANA Essentials
USANA unflavored tablets contain minerals and antioxidant complexes to help reduce oxidative stress on your cells.
It also helps with stress management and promotes quality sleep.
Besides, it improves your skincare and well-being.
2. Century Systems The Cleaner
This contains vegetarian-friendly capsules.
They are taken over 7 days to help flush your system and enable you to lose weight.
It helps trigger a laxative effect, therefore, removing all toxins from your body.
Ensure you have a bathroom nearby when using this product. Moreover, you need to stay hydrated during the cleanse.
3. Complete Body Cleanse
This is a cherry-flavored vegan capsule.
It helps ensure digestive balance. In addition, it helps detox the liver.
The capsules are easy to swallow.
They help improve digestive and bladder function.
AdvoCare Cleanse purges the body of excess water, leading to temporary weight loss.
Your body already has a natural detox process that involves the liver. However, some substances, such as microplastics, can accumulate in your body and take longer to flush out your system.
Cleanses like this won’t help with that kind of detox.
The positive effects of using products like AdvoCare can be because you have already eliminated processed foods and unhealthy snacks from your diet.
There isn’t enough scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of herbal cleanse supplements. However, the ingredients are safe minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients.
It’s essential to consult your doctor before you start using the cleanse. Don’t use this product if you have an eating disorder, are pregnant, or are lactating.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]