Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This phenomenal exercise improves your flexibility and balance. You can use it as a warm-up exercise or perform it between sets as active rest.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Front Leg Swings Guide
- Stand on a flat surface with feet together.
- Place your hands on the wall for support.
- Starting with your right leg, swing it front and back severally as you increase the pace and variation progressively.
- Move to the left leg and repeat the same process.
- Ensure that your body is relaxed while doing the exercise.
- Also, keep your hips loose to have efficiency.
- Ensure your back is straight and leg is not bent.
- Breathe in as you swing to the front and breathe out as you swing back.
Benefits of Front Leg Swings
Front leg swings help improve flexibility and stability as one swings the legs with long variations while balancing on one foot.
It also aids in hip movement and coordination.
Does not require any added gym equipment and can be carried out in any location at any time.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]